Tuesday 4 December 2012

Print work: Images

When taking the photos, I found that it was extremely hard to get a clear picture as the shutter was very slow as it was dark, meaning I could not hold the camera still enough in that period of time. Here are some of the photos I took like this.















However I decided to look up on the internet how to get the camera to take a clear image, which resulted in me changing the iso sensitity and slowing the shutter right down. It also advised that I use a tripod, and I was able to borrow my brothers, which enabled me to take some clear photos of the city from around my area.



 I was able to take these photos as the shutter was set for round about 15 seconds, which meant whenever a car drove past their lights would create this effect which I really like.


No comments:

Post a Comment